• Develop program with ASP.Net or VB.Net or C#.Net include writing store procedure.
• Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
• Build and deploy application.
• Work mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
• Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
• Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
• At least 2 years experience in software development using DotNET Technology.
• Applicants must have strong ASP.NET or VB.NET or C#.NET skills.
• Experiences in ASP, JSP and PHP are advantages.
• Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
• Knowledge of SQL Command.
• Knowledge in MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• Eager to learn for new technologies.
• Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
• Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
• Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of CMM, CMMI is a plus.
System Analyst (.Net)
- System Design, Database design, Architecture Design in Microsoft Platform Project
- Write system specification and give command to programmers
- Provide application’s consult service, development technique, troubleshooting, training
- Analyze users’ need and provide solution for users
- Software Testing, Test Case Generating
- Maintain, support application to customers
- Define, control standard in software development process (coding, designing, document)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in “Software Development Project”
- Strong knowledge in OOP Concept
- Strong in Relational Database, Screen, System Design and System analysis
- Have Programming knowledge in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET and/or Crystal Report
- Proficient in SQL syntax and usage of Stored procedure, Trigger Transaction
- Have DBMS knowledge in SQL Server
- Any Knowledges of Distributed Application, Web Services, UML, Powerdesigner, are advantages
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of CMM, CMMI is a plus.
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidates such as Competitive Salary, Diligent allowance, Training/Certification allowance, Health Insurance, Provident fund, English Training, Notebook.
All position please contact as follow:
Human Resources Department
Advanced Systems Consulting Co., Ltd.