ปล.วิธีแก้ไขปัญหา Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37) สำหรับ CD/DVD Drive ครับ
WARNING: THE NEXT STEPS INVOLVE EDITING YOUR SYSTEM REGISTRY. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU EXPORT YOUR REGISTRY BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY EDITING. EDITING YOUR REGISTRY INCORRECTLY CAN CAUSE IRREPARABLE SYSTEM DAMAGE. WE RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE EDITING YOUR REGISTRY THAT YOU SKIP THE FOLLOWING STEPS.
Open the Registry Editor: - Click on Start then select Run - Type in: regedit and click OK.
<>Backup your registry by:
1. Highlight My Computer by clicking on it once.
2. At the top of the page you should see File, click on this and then select Export Registry File.
3. The following screen will allow you to select where you would like to save this backup and what file name you would like to save it as.
Please note at the bottom of the screen where it says export range All; this should be selected to ensure your entire registry is backed up completely.
5. Give the File a name and click on the SAVE button (this will bring you back to the registry editor)
<>Remove the UpperFilters and LowerFilters values by:
1. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key (looks like a folder) by double clicking it (or clicking the + next to it.) Expand the SYSTEM Key
2. Expand the CurrentControlSet Key
3. Expand the Control Key
4. Expand the Class Key
5. Please look for a key containing the following string of letter and numbers:
6. Highlight this key by left clicking once on it.
7. On the right hand side you are looking for UpperFilters and LowerFilters, once you find these please delete them - Highlight them (clicking on them once) and then delete them by right-clicking on them and choosing delete (or pressing Delete on your keyboard.)
8. Close the Registry Editor, click on File and then click on Exit
9. Restart your computer. Your CD/DVD Drives should be back and functioning.