Object representing a connection to a Messaging Server
new SAMConnection - construct a new connection object to allow connection to a messaging infrastructure.
- a method that commits (successfully completes) an in-flight unit
- a method that connects a PHP script to a messaging server.
- a method that disconnects a PHP script from a messaging server.
- a method that checks whether a PHP script is connected to a
- a method that receives a message from a queue without removing it
from the queue.
- a method that receives one or messages from a queue without
removing them from the queue.
- a method that receives a message from a queue or subscription.
- a method that removes a message from a queue.
- a method that cancels (rolls back) an in-flight unit of work.
- a method that sends a message to a queue or posts to a topic
- a method that switches additional debugging output on or off
- a method that creates a subscription to one or more topics
- a method that destroys a subscription to one or more topics
errno - the
numeric error code for the last encountered error on this
connection. This property is set to 0 if the last operation was
error - the
text description for the last encountered error on this connection
Object representing a message to be sent or received
new SAMMessage - construct a
body - the body of
header - the
header properties of the message.